... hiking and walking, biking or just spend the afternoon relaxed in the swing? ... or exciting experience and visit an ice cave in summer time?
Rußbach and it`s surroundings with the many excursions destinations has so much to offer.
- Hornbahn Rußbach mit Bruno`s Bergwelt and "ant express"
- Gosausee and Urzeitwald
- Hallstatt (world heritage, saltmine/Obertraun, Dachstein ice cave, 5 Fingers)
- Bad Ischl – imperial town – Franz Joseph and Sissi spend their holidays here...
- Wolfgangsee – St. Wolfgang und white horse, Schafbergbahn; St. Gilgen)
- Postalm – biggest alpine pasture area Österreichs
- Burg Hohenwerfen and ice caves in Werfen
- summer toboggan run in Abtenau
- Bluntautal in Golling
- Mozartstadt Salzburg (Mozart birthplace, Hohensalzburg fortress, Mirabell gardens, Getreidegasse)
- Salzkammergut lake area
Of course there are numerous hiking trails and mountain pastures with rustic huts and many mountain bike trails.
Rußbach Village Card:
With the Rußbach village card you can enjoy many advantages in our village and experience region Tennengau.
- free ride up to Rußbach Horn with Hornbahn Rußbach (summertime from 2 nights)
- free entry to the natural pool and waterpark Rußbach
- discounts at Tennengau excursions destinations
By bus and train from Gosausee throught the Tennengau up in the city of Salzburg. The discounted rate of only € 4,00 per person you can take a whole day long with a valid Tennengau plus guest card. Children pay only € 2,00!