Holiday in Salzburger Land can only mean one thing: pure relaxation and enjoyment!
... hiking and walking, biking or just spend the afternoon relaxed in the swing? ... or exciting experience and visit an ice cave in summer time?
Rußbach and it`s surroundings with the many excursions destinations has so much to offer.
- Hornbahn Rußbach mit Bruno`s Bergwelt and "ant express"
- Gosausee and Urzeitwald
- Hallstatt (world heritage, saltmine/Obertraun, Dachstein ice cave, 5 Fingers)
- Bad Ischl – imperial town – Franz Joseph and Sissi spend their holidays here...
- Wolfgangsee – St. Wolfgang und white horse, Schafbergbahn; St. Gilgen)
- Postalm – biggest alpine pasture area Österreichs
- Burg Hohenwerfen and ice caves in Werfen
- summer toboggan run in Abtenau
- Bluntautal in Golling
- Mozartstadt Salzburg (Mozart birthplace, Hohensalzburg fortress, Mirabell gardens, Getreidegasse)
- Salzkammergut lake area
Of course there are numerous hiking trails and mountain pastures with rustic huts and many mountain bike trails.
Tennengau Plus Card:
With the Tennengau Plus card you can enjoy many advantages in our village and experience region Tennengau.
- 1 x free ride up to Rußbach Horn with Hornbahn Rußbach (summertime from 2 nights)
- free entry to the natural pool and waterpark Rußbach
- discounts at Tennengau excursions destinations
By bus and train from Gosausee throught the Tennengau up in the city of Salzburg.